Lesson 2, Topic 7
Have a go!
Activities provide a step by step breakdown allowing you to practise and develop your skills.
- Go to your My Drive and click on the New button, and select folder.
- Name it Space Planning. Navigate to your newly created folder.
- Create a subfolder in Space Planning called Resources.
- Right click on your Space Planning folder and select Share.
- Share with your partner teacher, Zackary Deleon (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the People box, giving him Edit permission.
- In My Drive create a folder called Parent Folder.
- Allow viewing access to Anyone with the link.
- Then, share this link with Zacakary Deleon (email@example.com) and add a message asking him to forward on to Y6 parents.
- Star this folder so you can easily locate it.
- Change the colour of the folder to a colour of your choice.