Lesson 2, Topic 1
Have a go! Copy
Activities provide a step by step breakdown allowing you to practise and develop your skills.
*BEFORE completing this task, you might want to put some video media onto your Google Drive – you don’t HAVE to do this, as you can use the Adobe media library if you want.*
- Create a new video project. Choose a topic you are interested in.
- Insert the title, and a video/image behind the title. Then record a narration
- Add a new slide. Insert an icon onto the slide, and record narration over the top.
- Add a few new slides, use different layouts for each.
- When you’re happy, select an appropriate theme.
- Add appropriate music to your video.
- Export your video – to a location of your choice.