What you’ll learn:
- Gain access to real and relevant examples that have been used in the classroom
- Work through tutorials at your own pace to focus on areas that matter to you
- Set up your classroom space, invite students, and manage lessons, activities, or projects, all in one place.
- From your dedicated classroom space, you can share and review work between Google Classroom, as well as share assignments for students to complete.
- How to access thousands of high-quality, educational templates for every subject, age and ability.
- Discover worksheets, lesson plans, presentations, posters, reports, and more, all ready to customise.
- Explore how your new skills can be shared with the rest of the school to impact school wide pedagogy.
- Chromebooks open up a world of possibilities for learning. Explore Canva and develop your creativity and inspire budding digital citizens
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Ideally, course participants will have a good working knowledge of Google Workspace (G Suite) for Education and/or be a Google Level1 Certified Educator.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Google for Education users