What you’ll learn:
- Gain access to real and relevant examples that have been used in the classroom
- Work through tutorials at your own pace to focus on areas that matter to you
- Learn how to write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or a finger.
- Import PDFs from Google Classroom and Drive.
- Easily markup PDFs to edit/assess classwork or complete worksheets & homework assignments.
- Insert images, draw shapes, and add typed text to notes.
- Write on fixed size or infinite pages with various paper backgrounds such as blank, ruled, graph, music, & sports.
- Explore how your new skills can be shared with the rest of the school to impact school wide pedagogy.
- Chromebooks open up a world of possibilities for learning. Explore Squid and develop your creativity and inspire budding digital citizens
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Ideally, course participants will have a good working knowledge of Google Workspace (G Suite) for Education and/or be a Google Level1 Certified Educator.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Google for Education users