What you’ll learn:
- Gain access to real and relevant examples that have been used in the classroom
- Work through tutorials at your own pace to focus on areas that matter to you
- Develop an understanding of how you can create interactive, multimedia rich, e-books on a Chromebook
- How to publish an e-book online so that your learners can become published authors!
- Explore how your new skills can be shared with the rest of the school to impact school wide pedagogy
- Chromebooks open up a world of possibilities for learning. Explore Book Creator and develop your creativity and inspire budding digital citizens
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Ideally, course participants will have a good working knowledge of Google Workspace (G Suite) for Education and/or be a Google Level1 Certified Educator.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Google for Education users