Are you passionate about ed tech in the classroom?
Are you looking to share your expertise?
If any of the above answers is YES, then we want to hear from you. We know that educators across the world are doing fantastic things with ed tech in the classroom and we want to help you share your expertise by creating your very own online learning course!
AspirED is an online learning platform accessed by thousands of educators worldwide. By creating and submitting a course to the platform, you can:
- Share your practice with a worldwide audience
- Build your reputation as an ed tech influencer
- Receive a FREE 12 month subscription for you and your school
There are a number of ways you can build your course and you will be guided through each step and receive top hints and tips to make it the best it can be. To begin…
- Get in touch with your idea
- Submit an example video demonstrating your approach
- Example video will be verified by one of our expert Learning Technologists
- Follow the template to create the rest of your course
- Submit for approval
Following approval, your course will be posted to the platform and marketed to all of our users. You will also receive your FREE subscription to the AspirED platform and can assign licenses to your colleagues.
To find out more and to being your course creation journey, simply get in touch below